Waters Edge Lifestyle & Income
The ultimate in secluded living, this spectacular estate commands the furthermost reaches of the Plummers Point enclave. It has an avocado orchard within its 3.6ha (approx.) water-bounded borders. Currently operated as luxury guest accommodation, the sprawling 753sqm manor house and auxiliary guest villa offer the option to return this to a prestigious family compound for those who value their solitude.
Primary features include:
- Waterfront location accessed by private causeway bridge to 3.6448 hectares (approx.)
- Income from avocado orchard and professionally landscaped parklike grounds, with goldfish ponds beneath transitory boardwalk links eliciting a holiday resort-style feel
- Magnificent 753sqm (approx) manor house - uncompromising in materials, design, quality and presentation
- Expansive entertaining areas including a media room, loggia with fireplace, al fresco dining zones, and terraces within the glass balustraded in-ground pool
- State of the art designer kitchen with fully equipped scullery and elevated for estuary views
- Distinctive materials inside and out, West Coast schist, cedar, honed native & exotic timbers, fossil-studded Jura-stone and other imported marble.
- Upper floor accommodation includes master quarters with private viewing balcony, dazzling marble-tile bathroom, and substantial dressing room and closet space.
- Lower floor comprises two more bedrooms, an office, expansive living spaces, and flows to outdoors seamlessly.
- Two-bedroom single level guest annexe with living room, kitchenette and fully tiled bathroom
- Tranquil uninterrupted views across wetlands and inner harbour waters abundant with local native bush and marshland birds - a nature-lover's treat
With the boat launching ramp, wharf and Omokoroa Beach nearby and a short trip in to Tauranga's CBD this grand property holds ample space to park the power boat, mobile home and has plenty of visitor parking. In minutes you can be on the local walking and cycle trails, and a short drive away there are some of the best golf courses in the bay if not New Zealand.
To view further information on this property, please visit: